Clinical Unit Cambridge (CUC), GlaxoSmithKline
uk clinical trials, clinical research london
We have a first in human study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of our new drug which may potentially help in treating disabling conditions such as Crohn’s disease, Plaque Psoriasis and Rheumatoid Arthritis starting in mid 2015 onwards and would like to hear from you if:
– You are a healthy MALE ,age between 18-65 years, inclusive and
– You are a non smoker for at least 6 month, and
– You are on no regular medication, and
– You can attend a consent talk and a screening medical assessment, and
– You are able to be a resident in the unit as an inpatient for a maximum of 16 consecutive nights (i.e. 17 days) followed by a follow up visit 1 to 2 weeks later.
Please call 01223 296121 for more information.