Sponsor Name: PAREXEL International
Trial Location : Harrow, London, London, United Kingdom
Area covered : Harrow, London
Clinical Trial category: Senior Citizens, Patient Volunteers, Diabetic Volunteers, Asthmatic Volunteers, Healthy Volunteers
Type of Study: The PAREXEL Clinical trial unit is located on the seventh floor of Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, north-west London.
It is staffed around the clock by our highly trained and certified team and features state-of-the-art monitoring technologies, while offering participants a safe and comfortable environment for medical care.
Aim of Study: The study drug is being developed for the treatment of auto immune diseases.
You will receive the study medication in given intravenously or subcutaneously.
Inclusion Criteria : You may be eligible to apply for this study if:
• You are male or non-child bearing potential female aged 18-65
• You do not use any medication
• you have been registered with a UK GP for at least 3 months
Exclusion Criteria : You will not be eligible to apply for this study if:
• You have any history of drug or alcohol abuse in the last 12 months
• You have a current skin rash, history of psoriasis or recurrent skin problems i.e eczema
• You have any history of hypersensitivity or allergies to drugs
• you have ever tested positive for Hepatitis B,C or HIV
Duration : 4 nights and 10 visits
Reimbursement : The payment for the study is £1,995 for 4 nights and 10 visits.
Other Info : Contact Info Tel: +0800 3898930 +01895 614888
Notes : Our unit offers participants a safe and comfortable environment for medical care. Features include: • Volunteer lounge room (with pool table) • Dining room • Free unlimited Internet access • Games consoles • DVD library • Board games • Sky TV (includes movie and sports channels) • Newspapers • Laundry services provided on longer studies